Saturday, September 4, 2010

Book Haul No. 2

Yeah, blogging for me is becoming a no-no. Why? Answer is school. Yeah, typical, cliche excuse. But I am a freshman that just transferred into school 2 weeks late. Crap. Anyway I did finish one book, and that was Halo by Alexandra Adornetto. Look for a review on that later. Here's what I got this week.

Sunday's At Tiffany's - James Patterson I really loved Breakfast At Tiffany's, so the title of this book drew me in like a moth to a flame. (Was that the right expression?) Anyway, the plot of the book looked amazing, so I got it.

Megan Meade's Guide to the McGowan Boys - Kate Brian Megan Meade moves into a house filled with 7 boys. That alone drew me in instantly.

Juliet - Anne Fortier I think this is an adult book. Whatever, I'll skip the smut part if there is one. I always try to get the books that have Romeo and Juliet directly involved. There really aren't that many. There are: Saving Juliet - ?, The Juliet Club - ?, and O, Juliet - ? Yeah, I'm bad with author names. But this looked good and it was 30% off at Barnes and Noble. So I was like, aw just get it.

Paranormalcy - Kiersten White

Jellicoe Road - Melina Marchetta

Looking for Alaska - John Green

The Candy Shop Wars - Brandon Mull

Halo - Alexandra Adornetto

Twenty Boy Summer - Sarah Ockler

Clockwork Angel - Cassandra Clare

5 People You Meet In Heaven - Mitch Albom

No comments:

Post a Comment