Thursday, October 21, 2010

I'm back!!!!!

It has been wayy too long. Let me tell you, high school sucks. Big time. Whatever, so guess what? I'm president of my school's first ever book club! Isn't that awesome! I'm soo happy! Anyway, we're reading a lot of books! I'll post what those are later. So i finished some stuff while I was away.

The Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare

Paranormalcy by Kiersten White

Megan Meade's Guide to the McGowan Boys by Kate Brian

Radiant Darkness by Emily Whitman

If I Stay by Gayle Foreman

Firelight by Sophie Jordan

Before I Die by Jenny Downham

Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols

Wildwing by Emily Whitman

Jane by April Lindner

Absolute Boyfriend (manga series)

Cracked Up to Be by Courtney Summers

Mixed Vegetables (manga series)

So how bout this, you guys tell me what you want reviewed and I'll review it! Is that a deal :) Okayz, see ya'll in a sec with a book haul.

No comments:

Post a Comment