Saturday, August 14, 2010

Book Haul no. 1

Okay people, so I can't do book haul's on youtube. I'm not allowed to show my face, but now I'm a smarty pants and I'll do the book hauls here :D

These are the books I've gotten in the past two or so weeks.

Barnes and Noble:

"High School Debut vol. 12 & 13 - Kazune Kawahara" (SERIES COMPLETED!!!!!! ROCK ON!)

"B.O.D.Y vol. 10 -Ao Mimori" (If you've never heard of this series, I just wanted to let you know, despite the title, there is no smut. Promise.)

"The Eternal Ones - Kirsten Miller" (Another book about undying love?! LE GASP!)

Book Warehouse:

"Prism - Faye Kellerman" (I got this in hardback for $4.99! Talk about good deal!)

"Before Green Gables - Budge Wilson" (Looked cool, so I picked it up. I loved "Anne of Green Gables".

"Sonnets from the Portuguese - Elizabeth Barrett Browning" (How do I love thee? Let me count the ways...)

Curriculum Convention:

"Under the Lilacs - Louisa May Alcott" (This is an antique book I purchased there, I believe it was published in 1919... don't quote me.)

(These next few books are books that went out of print a loooong time ago, but a company re-released them.)

"A Peep Behind the Scenes - Mrs. O.F. Walton" (1877)

"The Hidden Hand - E.D.E.N. Southworth" (1859)

"The Lamplighter - Maria S. Cummins" (1854)

"Ishmael - E.D.E.N. Southworth" (1876)

"Self Raised - E.D.E.N Southworth" (1876, sequel to "Ishmael")

OH YEAH. Awesome haul, SCORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment