Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My Favorite Book Couples

*WARNING! MAY CONTAIN SPOLERS*

10th Place - "The Gemma Doyle Trilogy" - Libba Bray
Kartik and Gemma (Their love was so beautiful and heartbreaking... read it to find out why.)
9th Place - "The Graceling" - Kristin Cashore
Katsa and Po (Again, heartbreaking... reminded me of the relationship between Jane and Mr. Rochester. If you know the ending to both books, I bet you're all, "OH YEAH!")
8th Place - "Jane Eyre" Charlotte Bronte
Jane and Mr. Rochester (Look above for explanation :P)
7th Place - "The Goose Girl" Shannon Hale
Ani and Geric (They loved each other before they new they were both royalty... and I think they're just so adorable ^.^)
6th Place - "Dragonfly" Julia Golding
Taoshira and Ramil (I have a thing for main characters hating each other and then falling in love *cough, Sailor Moon, cough*. Yeah, and the last sentence Ramil said in the end... oh my goodness, I nearly died.)
5th Place - "The IronKing" Julie Kagawa
Ash and Meghan (Forbidden love. Complete opposites. Yadahyadahya.)
4th Place - "The Looking Glass Wars" Frank Beddor
Dodge and Alyss (Oh, I also have a thing for childhood friends...)
3rd Place - "The Darkest Powers Series" Kelley Armstrong
Derek and Chloe (These two are soooooo adorable together! I love them!)
2nd Place - "Romeo and Juliet" William Shakespeare
Romeo and Juliet (Gosh, they are the lovers of all lovers. Their love has transcended death and they are an icon for all couples today! Well, just don't kill yourself.)
1st Place - "Pride and Prejudice" Jane Austen
Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth (Oh my gosh, who doesn't love these two! Ah! They didn't fall for each other the second they saw each other. They both had faults... Gosh I adore them!)

Okay people. Please comment. But, no flames. This is just my opinion. I'm not forcing you to agree with me. Oh, and favorite couples change for me all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment